Wednesday, April 11, 2012

3,089 Hits!!!!- Thanks guys :-)




In gratitude of my blog and blog readers I would like to thank you all for the support of me, the blog and Helping Hands Educational Program.  As of April 8th 2012 we have reached 3,000 hits. Its not a whole lot but its a good amount for only having the blog running 7 months!  This post will include the most read and top 3 rated posts in I am Special With Needs! blog history.

Feel free to go back and re-read the listed posts as they are informational and obviously the most liked posts!

Number 1 rated post: Professional Insight: Hope for Exceptional Needs. Posted January 4th 2012.

This  was my first interview post on I am Special With Needs! Like I mentioned in the post, I had heard so much about the place, I just had to do an interview with the Director :-)


Number 2 rated post: Muscular Dystrophy: I should have watched those Jerry Lewis Marathon. Posted November 19, 2011

The title speaks for itself. Those of you who don't know who he is; he is an American comedian who hosted a television marathon in support of Muscular Dystrophy and the chairman of the Muscular Dystrophy Association until 2011. When I was younger I would always turn the channel to something I thought was more entertaining. But now I know better. Muscular Dystrophy is a disability that needs much awareness. 


Last but not least, the number 3 rated post is *drum roll please*World Down Syndrome Day posted March 22 , 2012



I loved this post because I was able to write about something that I saw with my own 2 eyes, here in Saudi Arabia. Seeing what I saw at the event was the start of a new educational and business beginning for me. I was moved and amazed by the initiative put forth in support of people with Down Syndrome. I was very happy to be there and happy to witness the growth of the society. 

So there it is folks, the top three loved posts. If you have not signed up to receive email updates of the blog posts please do so.

Thanks for the support again :-)
Ummaryam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be friendly and polite when responding to comments and posts!

The information, images, and/or data contained in the postings/ articles I design are copyrighten by Angelina Puryear and Helping Hands Educational Program,(the respective owners) and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission of the website’s respective owner(s).