I think Saudi Arabia would be an easier country for disabled people to live in if things were a little more accessible to people with disabilities. Things like those below can help make KSA a more disability-friendly place:
- Lowered sidewalks
- Wheelchair ramps built for wheelchair users
- More elevators in business establishments
- Parking spaces near front entrances of stores and malls
- Vehicles (specifically mini vans) available for sale with electronic levers to help the wheelchair user get into the car easier
- Handicap accessible public bathrooms
Come on Saudi you can do it!